So I am a crazy ass person who does stupid shit and can be very blonde at times. I can't spell and I like to waterski and wakeboard. I talk a lot about random things and most people just learn not to listen. Party on Peeps!!
Monday, July 03, 2006
July Long
This weekend was SOOOOO much fun. Thanks for taking my Dani. I haven't been camping in southern Alberta in years and I saw a whole bunch of it this weekend. We went to Dani's cabin which was super awesome and so cute. The best part was for sure the Barn Dance. That is probably the most fun I have had all summer other then the time I went to Edmonton and out with Leanne. But this Barn Dance was good. I had fun and pretty much got a workout in too with all the dancing I did. Then the last 3 dances of the night I danced with this cowboy. He is from Australia but has been here for about 10 years. He is an electrician has a house in Cardsten. He is a pretty good singer. Very nice. The funny thing is I didn't think to ask his age. I would say he was mid to late 20's though. When I went back to Dani after she's like you should go hang out with him for the fire works. But I couldn't do it. I thought it would be weird. But I should have. :P But I might get to see him again if I go out there with Dani again. Apparently he pretty much goes there every weekend so who knows. I went to the lake where my parents were Sunday and had fish and went wakeboarding and landed my 180's twice and I went skiing today. It was a good weekend all around. But I just thought I would share my happiness. :) Hope you all had a good one. Luv yeah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad you had fun! I did too! I'm super happy that you were there it wouldn't have been that much fun without you!
P.S. I have a shirt for you...
Post a Comment