So I started my new job at Ricky's restaurant this weekend. Learning to serve already. Kind of shadowing. It's good. I like it there. The girls I work with are super nice. The one girl that has been helping me, Aly, is so nice. I even drove her home today. I think it's going to be ok there. Once I start serving I should make some good tips though. I'm excited for that. It's going to keep me busy this school year that's for sure. I'm not even sure how often I am going to be able to get time off because their busiest times are weekends and I guess they are really hard to get time off with. The managers are chinese and a little high strung but it's all good. I'm just excited to be serving soon!!
Dani's b-day was awesome last weekend. I had a really good time. Gotta love dancing! And her friends are super nice too. I couldn't really expect much less though. :) I would love to party with them again. And I got my Barn Dance shirt. Now everyone can look at me funny and ask me about it because every time I mention where I was they look at me funny. Haha. I don't care, it's who I am.
I'm kind of excited for school to start but scared too. It's going to be weird.... especially not being in Edmonton. I am going to try and get up there as much as I can but I don't know how often that's going to be with school and work and such. Just gotta wait for school to start. Just about done at the airport!! It really sucked having to do a lot of paperwork this summer. I assumed working in the shop I would do less of that. YEAH RIGHT!! I'm the girl so I'm their bitch. Fuck that!! That's why I liked having Daniel around. I would help him with jobs that were more shop appropriate and he's a fun person to work with.
I really hope I meet some cool people at school and make some new friends, otherwise I am going to be lonely this year. I mean I have some friends here, but look how much I hung out with them this summer.... It doesn't look promising. I think I might make some friends with the girls I work with too which would be cool. I'm excited to be going to school here but sooo scared too. Once the first few weeks are over I think it will be better. :) A few more weeks and we are thrown back into the stressful life of school. YAY!!! not...
The only thing I am really excited for is the fact that I am painting my room. It is going to be super sweet. I will show you all pictures when I get it done. It might take awhile though cause I have to get all this shit out of my room first. Then I have to prime it and paint it. So it should be interesting. Plus I'm still working at the airport and I'm working at Ricky's like 4 days a week. Busy busy. Ah well it's better to make money and keep busy then be bored.
I'm looking forward to an interesting year! Hope to see you all soon. I miss you guys! Love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment