So I am a crazy ass person who does stupid shit and can be very blonde at times. I can't spell and I like to waterski and wakeboard. I talk a lot about random things and most people just learn not to listen. Party on Peeps!!
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
for sure
So I talked to Shawn. And Ross did have his phone Saturday. He asked me what he said and im like well he said that he wishes i was there and he thinks about me. He didn't answer back though. This was a text message. Anyhow, the point is it's still kind of creepy. Plus I am not even in that city. It's too weird for me. I told my sister about it and shes like why not. I'm like is Ross I'm just not comfortable with that. Plus I'm not attracted to him. Anyways just wanted you to know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment