So it's been awhile but I haven't had much time to write and really I haven't had much to say. Life is dumb sometimes, that's about it. But I guess I have things to say now. So as you guys know, or hopefully you know because I sent you an email, I will not be going to the U of A next year. I received the letter that so gently informs me that I am rejected. Really I expected nothing less. I'm not even sure it really bothers me much because I wasn't expecting to get. I almost wonder what I would be doing now if I had gotten in last year. I would probably be finishing my degree in design to go into architecture. Now I'm still not sure what I'm doing. Anyways, it is most likely that I am going to be moving to Saskatoon. Thank god it is only 3 hours away from Edmonton just like Calgary so I can still come visit. I could stay here in Calgary and go to ACAD for glass but you guys know me, I'm too practical to be an artist!
Anyhow, in regards to my title, I hate people. The plan if I decided to go to Saskatoon and even if I didn't go and my sister did was for us to move in with Craig and Kathleen (Kelsey's best friend and boyfriends) but now it doesn't look like that is going to happen. Me and Kelsey are probably going to live together now actually in an apartment or Condo or something. The reason why I am mad though is because Craig is an idiot. Kelsey was the first one that wanted to go to Saskatoon for school. Then Kathleen thought it would be fun for her to move there and for them to live together because she wants to go into vet school anyways. Then they had the idea that Craig would move there too because he love's Kathleen and he is done school this year so he can work wherever. Anyways, sounding like a good idea Craig's parents were offering to buy a house and that we could all live in it and pay rent to them and whatever. It was a good idea until Craig's parents went crazy and Craig did nothing about it. First of all we don't even know if we are going for sure next year because we haven't been officially accepted yet. We were going to wait to find out to find a place. But apparently they were urgent to get a house so they were looking in April. Well this last week has been insane. Craig's parents put a down payment on a house they found. Only problem is it is outside of the city. We already live outside of the city here I don't want to move there and be in the same situation. I want to be able to walk to school or not have to drive everyday anyways. But they did this without asking because they thought it was the best price they were going to get and apparently didn't care what we thought. I don't want to live outside of the city and neither does Kelsey. What point does that serve. I drive enough as it is I don't need to move out there to do the same thing, especially with the crazy winter weather they get. So now Kelsey is really pissed because Craig and his parents didn't listen and she can no longer live with her best friend because we refuse to live in that house which apparently now they have officially bought. INSANE??? I think so. It's not even June for christ sake. They were saying they couldn't find anything nice that was a good price in the city. I'm like that's a load of crap. I have looked there are plenty of houses they could buy that are a good price. I wasn't expecting a 5 bedroom house or anything spectacular. Just a decent place to live. So I guess we are going to go in probably July to look for a place for me and Kelsey to share. I'm a little sad though because I kinda wanted to get a dog and if we got a house I probably could have got one, but now that we aren't a lot of places don't allow animals so it looks like I might have to wait a few years. Not that big of a deal but you know. Just extremely FRUSTRATING, all of it. So that is my bitter angry rant for the night. Hope you enjoyed. Hope you girls have a good weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment