Thursday, December 09, 2010

Time Goes By....

So I am thinking of getting back into blogging. Because I really used to love it and it helps me sort out my thoughts and it gives me something to do and a place to vent! Now that I am living in a new place I seem to have a lot of extra time one my hands. Don't know a lot of people. Don't have a lot of things to go to. And I don't have any homework because I'm not in school anymore! :S Its a little weird but I just have to adjust to the new life! Starting to though. And I am actually making some friends. The hardest part is living by myself... because I have never done it before and as much as I enjoy it sometimes, it can be super lonely at times too. I miss my sisters company because even if we didn't always talk there was someone there to talk to if you wanted to! Anyhow, thats it for now. Yay for Thursdays!

No comments: