So I am a crazy ass person who does stupid shit and can be very blonde at times. I can't spell and I like to waterski and wakeboard. I talk a lot about random things and most people just learn not to listen. Party on Peeps!!
Monday, May 09, 2005
Crap ass work!
So me and Leanne are at work right now. Done our survey after a week when they thought it would take a month. We are NOT INVALIDS!!!! Man oh man. So anyways, we are pretty bored right now and my only other option is to go to someones office and organize - BWAHAHAHA - Leanne has taken over the blog. I really don't like work at all. I know I should be grateful that I have a job but still. This is bad. They totally underestimate our intelligence. It's crazy. Anyways, I'm going to post this for Kim before we get caught not working. Maybe I'll write my own blog soon enough. Bye everybody! Hope everything is going awesome for you all! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment