Monday, May 02, 2005

Interesting weekend!!!

Well my weekend was interesting....well it was more Friday night that was interesting. For any of you that don't know the story yet. I went to Tequila with Leanne and my sister and her friends. I had a few drinks before I went and I had a few when I got there because there were cheap plus a lot of champain which was a really bad idea because it ended up screwing me over. By the time we went to dance I was pretty drunk. That's when things start to get a little blury. I went to the dance floor and I started dancing with a guy like right away. I think his name was Kurk...or something, don't really remember. I danced with him pretty much all night though. He was nice. Bought me a few shots, and I think his friend bought me one too. I also drank one of his beers because he had 2 in his hands. I think that's why I got sick later. I had hard alcohol, champain and beer. A lot of crap, that was mixed, and the champain was not very good champain. So I got sick and drunk and I puked on the floor, which is embarrassing and I fell sometime during the night and hit my head, really hard, and no one knows what happened. But I conked it good because I think I might have got a concussion. The bump is starting to go away now.... Oh and in case you were wondering, I made out with that guy too, and I don't think I wanted to leave him at the end of the night, but I didn't really have a choice because once again they were kicking me out, lol, two of them. I guess I saw Nick there too but I don't remember that, but maybe that's why I was worried about my sister. Anyways, after we got our coats me and Leanne left and Jason was outside waiting in the line with his friend Louie. They were going to come in because Leanne had told them we were going there but we couldn't go back in there because I couldn't get back in there. But we went to Coyotes and were waiting in line and apparently I was hanging off Louie, I'm sure because I was having difficulties standing and he's like what do I do man to Jason and Jason's like I dunno. Haha. Wow, well this is what I heard anyways. But I had dropped my I.D. in Louie's car so we just went back to his car and he drove us home. I was too drunk to go any where else anyways. I did almost puke in his car though. They were like WAIT 10 SECONDS!!! WAIT 10 SECONDS!!! They pulled over and I got out, but I don't think I puked. I was randomly walking around though. Jason seemed to direct me in the right place. Then I rode in the front just in case. When we got back to Leanne's I really don't know what happened. I guess I called my mom and told her I bumped my head and then told her I was going to bed. She worried about me all night and couldn't really sleep. I guess I called my sister back too cause she had left me a message making sure I was ok. I listened to the message the next day.... didn't sound like me, and I think I dropped the phone at some point. What a fucking gongshow. Oh well. So I went to sleep. Got up and went home and then drove to Rose's to get a hair cut. My head really hurt. I didn't even really want to drive, but oh well. Then I went home and chilled. There was not going to be any more drinking for me that's for sure. Went looking at one car on Sunday. I might be getting something. Yay!! Today I went in for work orientation. It was kinda lame but whatever. I get to make money now right. But I think that's all I really have to say now. Later.

1 comment:

Spatula said...

Oh kimmy. How i love you.