So I am a crazy ass person who does stupid shit and can be very blonde at times. I can't spell and I like to waterski and wakeboard. I talk a lot about random things and most people just learn not to listen. Party on Peeps!!
Saturday, June 11, 2005
Something new!
Hey hey, my fellow peeps. How is everyone doing? Me I'm doing alright I guess. I have been working a lot ,the same as before but I do have new and different information to share with you this time other then my experiences at work as well as my experiences at work. This last week was quite boring a lot of the time but we did some fun stuff too. We got to work on our paper mache heads for our Stampede manikins which was kinda fun. It was like being back in elementary. Good stuff. Quite messy though and I must agree with Leanne that it look suspiciously like spooge. Haha. Ahh well it gave us something to talk about I guess. The paper mache started to ferment after being left too long though and there were fruit flies..... It was kinda nasty. Freaked me out a bit. But then we got to paint them and that was fun. This is becoming a bit of a process however. What else did I do at work..... nothing! Except for sedan surveys but I dunno if that even counts. I didn't have to work at Sobey's later on in the week either which was alright but then instead of going out Thursday like we originally planned I went with Stef to work a bingo for someone for their kids hockey team and I made $100 which was nice. The money went right down the tubes though. It's amazing how fast you can make money disappear. A little here and a little there and it's gone. But I did get a really cool purse with the money though even though it cost me $50. It took me awhile to actually buy it because that's a lot of money for a purse. The most I have ever spent is like $20. So I better like this purse other wise it's a big waste of money. It's good so far but it is a little bigger then I usually get too. Last night I was thinking of going out too but then I had to go to my sisters grad which was fine except for the fact that it went till like 9:30 and then there were pictures and then we had to go eat. So I got home just before 11:00. There was no way I was going out. Plus I was really tired. I fell asleep well on my computer. That was good. So that's it I guess. So I still don't have that much to tell but that's ok. I''m going shopping today so who knows what I'm going to get. Not too much though. Gotta save the money! It sucks really. Ok I guess I should go. Enjoy your weekend everyone. Later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment