Hey guys, what's up? So I hope everyone had a pretty good weekend. Mine was alright. My parents went to Regina to see my Grandpa so me and my sis were alone for the weekend. I had to take care of the dog Friday night so I had to bring him with me, which can kinda be a pain but oh well. So I was leaving my house Friday night at like almost 9:00 pm and heading to Crowfoot to meet Kristin and Jenna for icecream. So I was on my way and there was this cop standing in the road at like Rocky Ridge Road which is like 1 km from my house. So that's fine he waves me through. But then I get to the road that I'm planning on turning at which is about 3 km later and there is a cop van blocking it and a cop car on the other side of the road. This is when I start to worry. So I turn around and head back. Oh by the way, the road that was blocked off is the one that goes by the jail, reman centre and juvenile detention centre, which also worried me a little more. So I go back the way I came and the cop that waved me through before stopped me and everyone else in front of me to chat. I get to him and he says, "Have you seen 2 suspicious people around here at all tonight?" Of course I had just left my house and hadn't seen anything so that's what I told him. He thanked me and let me go. So I'm driving along and I'm like this is great I'm going to be home alone tonight and there are two crazy bad people wondering around my house. LOVELY!! But oh well. I don't know what ended up happening. Cause the cops were gone later and I didn't here anything else about it. So I ended up finally making it for icecream but it was a short visit because I had to pick up Heather and then we headed back to watch a movie and eat some junk food. It was a nice night just chillin with the girls. Stef and Heather suggested that I stay there but I was like I'll be fine I have and alarm system and all. I got home at like 1:30 AM and I was fine. Saturday I went and saw Madagascar with Ashley. It was really cute and funny. I enjoyed it. But then I went home for a bit then had to drive out to Bragg Creek to babysit Cole and Shelby. It was fun as usual. We watched Two Brothers. The movie with the tigers. It was a gooder. But I love tigers too so that helped. But I think I'm going to have to buy it now. Soooo... anyways. I slept over then went home in the morning. Washed dishes and made an angle food cake but there was too much stuff for the pan and it overflowed a bit. What a mess! Oh well. It tastes fine with whip cream. Then I had to work at Sobey's for 7 hours. Which wasn't too bad but it went by slow. I don't think I can last all summer. I will probably quite early so I can have some free time! But that's it, that's all. Maybe someone else has a good story to tell of there weekend. Let me know. Oh and I plan on partying Thursday night and I am hoping some of you who read this join me. It should be a good time. But I should go to bed because tomorrow is going to be a long day. Later all!
Kimmy
No comments:
Post a Comment