Monday, July 18, 2005

Best weekend all summer!!

This was an awesome weekend. I know that holidays hasn't come yet and it will most likely be the best time during this summer but so far this was the best weekend. Wednesday me and Leanne stayed late at the airport because Eric came in and he stayed at my house until last night for Stampede. Thursday my mom took Eric downtown with her in the morning and then he found a breakfast and chilled for awhile and then met up with Codey and had lunch and some drinks and such. I went to the Chuckwagons with Heather and the Grandstand show which was awesome and it gave us a chance to chat which was a lot of fun. I invited the guys to come but they didn't really want to stand so they hung around the Stampede for a bit and then went somewhere and drank. After the show me and Heather walked around a bit and I played 2 games and won a little Spongebob and then went back to my car. I drove her home and then I went downtown to Melrose to pick Eric up. He was a little drunk. Haha. Then he gets in my car and he reeks like beer. I guess Codey spilt one on him. The whole way home I wanted to barf from the smell. Then Friday I still woke up at my usual time but I decided I wasn't going in so I called Leanne and she said she was staying in too. Then I went with my mom at like 7:00 to get my sisters car. Which is so weird to drive. After that I showered and got ready and then once Eric was ready he came with me to get some stuff for my mom for holidays. Then we went home and watched Remember the Titans. It kinds makes me mad that I didn't go to work though because he sounds like it was the best day of the week for Stampede stuff. They took an hour and a half lunch and got some good food, cotton candy and airbrush tattoos and just had a good time. I could have got payed to come to work and have fun and still have sat on my ass. I should have just brought Eric with me. But oh well what can I do. It's over and done with. But anyways, after my mom finally left at like 1:00 me and Eric went to the mall. He ended up buying 2 DVD's and 2 CD's and I bought a new bathing suit from West 49. It was on sale. I felt bad for making him wait though. Meh, you gotta do what you gotta do. Then we went to the bank and then hopped on a train to go to the grounds. We hung with Dave for awhile and checked out the animals and then chilled on a bench and people watched. Then Neil came because we were going to see Brad Paisley together. So I ended up having to leave Eric alone with Dave but it sounds like they had fun. Leanne and Meredith and her friends came later and so did Ash. Me and Neil went to the concert and it was awesome. I had to buy a t-shirt cause I got one when I was at Toby Keith and Brooks and Dunn too. So I did. It's cool. I got to see Dan Nixon too which was cool cause I haven't seen that kid in ages. Crazy crazy. So I met up with Ash and Dave and we had a drink and chatted and then we went and found the other guys. We didn't so much after though. Just watched the fireworks and then went home. It was a good night. Saturday I got up a bit later and chilled for awhile. Cleaned some and then when Eric woke up he watched like 4 hours of Discovery channel. After I was ready we hit the liquor store and I bought a few things for the night. Ash, Dave and Heather were the first to show up at like 6:30 and then we ate some hotdogs. Then Meredith and Laura came after they got lost cause I wrote down the wrong directions. SO blonde. Then James came and Meredith brought Leanne back. Then the guys from the shop finally showed up. Ian, Matt, Will, Robert and Daniel. They were a lot of fun. Jason came later too with his buddy Paul. We had a pretty good time. Drank, played pool, played music, had a fire, went in the hottub. It was crazy. The guys left at like 4:15 in the morning to go home. They probably should have stayed over but whatever. So Eric slept upstairs, James slept on the red couch, Meredith and Laura slept on the green couch and Paul joined them, Leanne and Jason had my bed and I slept in my parents. It was good everyone had a place to sleep. The place was a mess though. I cleaned up some that night but only outside. After the last of them left I took Eric to the airport and then did a little work before going home to clean the mess. I picked up all the bottles, wiped down counters, washed towels, vacuumed the whole house, drained the hottub which takes forever, cleaned it, filled it, made and ate dinner, did dishes, exercised. It was a crazy and tiring day and I went to bed late and I'm sick so I'm feeling it more today. The wrath. So today is Monday and I will be looking forward to Friday all week. I have to pack, mow the lawn, work at Sobey's and here and still sleep in between. It's going to be a long week that's for sure. Oh well. Back to work! Later.

1 comment:

Island in the Sun said...

you have to finish your scholarship too and somehow we both have to get sculpted abs and thighs and asses. Piece of cake, right?
Except for that we can't have any cake....I didn't get cake from anybody for my birthday. It's sad.