So I am a crazy ass person who does stupid shit and can be very blonde at times. I can't spell and I like to waterski and wakeboard. I talk a lot about random things and most people just learn not to listen. Party on Peeps!!
Tuesday, July 12, 2005
STAMPEDE!!
Hey guys, this weekend was fricken awesome. Gotta love Stampede. I haven't gone in.... 6 years I think it is. That's a pretty long time considering I live in the city. But who wouldn't rather be in Idaho waterskiing and wakeboarding and not having to work. Ya me. It is nice to hit up Stampede again though. I missed the rides and the crazyness. Plus I'm legal now so it makes it even better. Friday I went to the grounds with Leanne and met Stef, Heather, Hailey and Laura there. We went on a ton of rides and hung out and just had a good time. We went into Nashville north for like 15 minutes but it wasn't that much fun. I wasn't' drinking and I have no one to dance with so it just wasn't as good as it could be. But that's ok. I wanted to get my money's worth on the rides anyways, which I think I did. Me and Leanne stuck around while the other guys left to hang out and watch a movie, but they had been there all day before we got there. We didn't hang around that much longer anyways. I think we hit two more rides and then tried to go meet up with the Lister crew. First we bought a C-Train ticket but then we didn't end up getting on because the people were stupid and according to Jason it was closer to walk from where we were. Which is true but I didn't even know where Bob the Fish was, I was relying on Leanne. We got there but then the crew wasn't there. So I tried to call Kat but she didn't answer, of course. So we headed to the train station. We were almost there when Kat called me back saying they went to Ducky's. I was so mad. So we decided to catch the train. Walk back to Stef's to get my car and drive to where ever Ducky's was. So we did that but there was a bit of a detour because Kat gave me the wrong address and we went around in a bit of a circle first. But we finally got there and it was great. Alison was there, Dani, Chris and his buddies, Mikey, Hendry, Kat, Kyle and his buddy Kevin. It was all a good time. Hahaha. Man were they trashed, and I got to watch. So me and Leanne left at about 2:15 and I drove her home and then ended up going home when I was originally going to crash at Stef's. I got to say good bye to my dad and the dog though when they left for Idaho at 6:30 in the morning. But I was slightly out of it because I had only had 3 hours of sleep by then, or less. Good time. So I slept in till about 11:00 and chilled and watched some TV and a movie with my mom then I got ready to go out and me and Leanne headed to Kat's to hang with the gang again. I chilled there for awhile and then I left Leanne to party with them and I went to Stef's. Once Nicole and Brian got there and we had a drink we headed to the RoadHouse. It was a good night. I had 2 shots and a drink within the first 15 minutes and I was already feeling it from before. Then Nicole decides that she needs to find this Chris dude so she goes outside with Stef and leaves me and Brian inside. We stood there for a couple of minutes and then got annoyed and Brian decided to buy me some drinks. The first round we had 2 tequila shots. Then we walked to another bar and had another tequila shot and a beer. I was writing text messages to Nicole and Stef to come back inside and some guy decided to play footsy with me when I was sitting in the chair. It didn't matter how many times I kicked his foot he wouldn't leave me alone. Grrr, stupid guys. But then Nicole and Stef came back in and I was writing another text when I bumped my half full beer and it crashed to the ground spilling booze and cutting my toe. We left after that and it couldn't have been much later than 12:30. Went back to Stef's and had some KD and hit the sack. Nicole kept spilling on Stef's bed and the next day I found a piece or hardened macaroni on my shirt. Crazy! So I got up Sunday, and not feeling well drove home and made myself a few eggs and then went to work for 8.5 hours at Sobey's. Man was that a long day. It kinda sucked too because Ryan actually sent me a text back and he went to Stampede on Sunday and I had to work... so I couldn't hang with him and see him dressed up in his cowboy attire. Oh well, maybe later this week. Worked yesterday and went shopping for some bra's which was kinda fun and then went home, had dinner with my mom and pretty much chilled for the rest of the night. So that was my exciting crazy weekend and it just keeps on going this week. I work tonight and then Eric comes tomorrow and my party Saturday. I'm going to be busy busy. Hahahaha. Going crazy!! That's it. Later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
lol, the 'gang' and the 'crew'? you make it sound like an archie comic. Haha.
Post a Comment