So guys, I have now been back from Idaho for a week, my sister had left for London England and I'm still here in Canada, working. This really sucks! I mean why can't I go to England and Scotland. We were supposed to go to Germany my grade 12 year, but did that happen....NO. And now my sister gets to go to the other side of the work by herself with her best friend. I don't understand how that seems fair?!? And you know my sis says that we get treated equally but I have to disagree. My parents totally buy her more stuff and she gets to go to F*CKING Scotland. Who's the spoiled one???? I mean I know it will be fun for her, I'm just a little bitter at the moment cause I'm home for a few months during the summer and she ditches me for like all of July and August. Whatever, I'm over it now. I had my little vent. There are other things on my mind too but I'm just not going to get into those. Infact I was going to talk about my holiday but it's getting late and I don't even feel like doing that right now. It was a blast though, and I was drunk a lot. It mad me miss rez. Lol. Oh man, it's going to be great to be back let me tell you. I have to work so much harder this year though. No more procrastination! Help me with this guys! So ya, that's it for now. Oh and I saw Wedding Crashers this weekend man was it funny. Bye for now!
P.S. I was talking to Dylan the other day (he went to Wedding Crashers with me) and he sent me an email after and said that he wants to hang with me again before he goes on his holiday on Friday and that when we do see each other he wants to say something...... This is kinda scaring me guys. You all know Dylan. My movie buddy from 5K. Well anyways, this should be interesting!
Peace!
3 comments:
you could just ask, you know. (in response to your earlier comment)
HAHA, he wants to say something? That's awesome. What a chicken-shit - took him long enough. Have fun with that :D
duh yeah it's gonna be awkward. So - what are you going to say/do??? hmm? hehe
have fun with that one!
Post a Comment