Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Sittin on top of the world!!!

So I have to say that I am in in best mood tonight at 11:00. Seriously I think part of it is the lack of sleep right now, which I should be doing. But I'm not. I think I'm just enjoying the last of my summer. This was one of the best weekends of the summer for me other then the last kegger, holidays and last weekend. Friday I got 2 new bras, one free one cause of my bra card so I saved myself $40. Which is always nice. Then I went to Ashley's for her and Dave's going away Kegger which was awesome. Seriously I'm going to miss them. But anyways I started off with a beer and then I went into drinking my micki of spiced rum. I drank almost all of it in 2 drinks with like a shot or 2 left in the bottom. Plus I had 2 or 3 tequila shots and I chuged a good load of Eric's Gin and 7Up. Man was that good. Hahaha. I was right fucked and the funny thing is I thought I remembered a lot until people started telling me stories. I took a lot of pictures though and let me tell you there were some good ones. I love pictures. Oh man there is so much to tell. I have many a stories. I will have to leave you hanging a few hours until I get the chance to finish. Right now I need sleep. Serious sleep. So I am leaving you to wonder about my mysterious, fun crazy weekend of entertainment. Have a good week all!! I know mine has started out just right.

Peace

No comments: