Friday, September 02, 2005

Summers ending....

So these last couple of weeks have been good. I got second in the Ghost wakeboard competition. It was fun. I got a new pair of shorts out of it. :) It was a fun weekend but Katie ditched me for Tyler. Haha. I knew that was coming. But I was stuck with the boys. I was going to go to bed early but then I didn't anyways. I had my fun. Then I went to John Mellencamp which made for a good weekend. Man was that a good weekend. Ashley's kegger. Hahaha. you should just see the pictures. I don't even know how much I had to drink. A lot. I thought I went to bed at like 2 apparently it was like 5. It was fun. Then I worked and I finished work this last week. Me and Leanne worked so hard to finish our project and we did. At like exactly 4:30 Friday afternoon. It was awesome. We got it done, and we did good!! I'm proud of what we did. And then I went to Megregor this last weekend to camp and boat. It's was my last chance of the year. And I had an awesome time. Saturday I had the best ski of my life on beautiful water and I probably had the best wakeboard too. I love my new board and I had a lot of fun this weekend. Saturday night I drove Katie, Tyler, Robert and Jordan into town for ice cream and we walked around and I met some crazy Vulcan people. It was fun. And we didn't even end up drinking but I still had a good time. Haha. And I sleep like a rock right. Katie told me Monday that she snuck out early in the morning to hang with Tyler and I guess she was supper loud and I didn't hear a thing. Tyler has no idea how she didn't wake me up. Lol. That's what happens when you live in rez with noisy people. So I went to the farm for a few days because I miss is and I wanted to help out like I used too. So I helped Katie paint her grandparents garage. Man were we messy but we had fun singing and talking. Why can't everyone be so easy to talk too, seriously. I helped Robert clean bins Tuesday. That wasn't too bad. Haha. Except for maybe the mice. The last bin we cleaned had a bunch of mice in it. Robert was weed whacking so I was going to start by myself but when I opened the door there were like 3 little mice huddled together. I mean I am not scared of mice at all. I could have pet them right there but I left the bin and and told Robert because I knew we had to get ride of them and I was sure not doing it. He was going to hand me the shovel and I said there was no way in hell I was going to kill those mice. I could not do it. So he went in there and I heard banging and yelling ( I should mention here my cousin is crazy) and then these dead mice come flying outta the bin. Roberts laughing. Says there was like 10 of them in there. I guess he hit one with a screwdriver. Nice hey. Soooo violent. There was blood splattered on the shovel. Ewww. Oh and to make matters more interesting I went in there again and found another one so he had to kill that one too. Then I found another one hiding. I was like awww and I called Robert and then I told the mouse to run or he was going to be sorry. Well of course he didn't run. Robert comes in sorta pokes him and the mouse goes running around the bin and Robert goes after the mouse with a shovel. Well I left the bin. It was so sad. He had to kill a baby too. :( He laughed at me and said I had such a sad look on my face. Yes I was sad that he killed a mouse. What can I say I'm an animal lover. That made for an interesting day. Oh and it's not just a city girl thing either. My cousin and aunt both said they wouldn't have done it either, so there. I came home Wednesday and I took Katie to Tylers which was cute because they are so good for each other and I was glad that I could help. Then I went with my mom to greet my sister at the airport since she was coming back from her month long trip. It was good to see her. I miss her sometimes. We have some good talks, like last night in the hot tub. I miss talking to my sis all the time. That's about all I've done though. I didn't even get dressed today. I just stayed in the house and packed. I can't believe I'm moving back in only a few days. I am so excited to see people and go out but I'm going to miss being home too. There is so much here that I'm missing it seems. But then I would miss stuff in Edmonton too. You just can't will or have it all in life. Kinda sucks really but what can you do. You know I think I don't want to go back cause I'm truly not ready for school yet. I still don't even know what I want to do. I need to figure that out and then maybe I will have more motivation. Or lets hope!! But I should sleep. So I will talk to you all later.

No comments: