So I am a crazy ass person who does stupid shit and can be very blonde at times. I can't spell and I like to waterski and wakeboard. I talk a lot about random things and most people just learn not to listen. Party on Peeps!!
Tuesday, September 06, 2005
Back in Edmonton!
So I'm finally back in Edmonton and I'm glad to be back but sadly I'm not even in the party mood. I mean it is like 1:20 but I haven't drank at all tonight and I'm tired and just want to go to sleep. I still have stuff to unpack but I guess I will get to that tomorrow. Meh. Just thought I would let you all know what's happening. Good luck with school and can't wait too party and hand with everyone and make new friends. Later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment