So I am a crazy ass person who does stupid shit and can be very blonde at times. I can't spell and I like to waterski and wakeboard. I talk a lot about random things and most people just learn not to listen. Party on Peeps!!
Thursday, September 15, 2005
Much to talk about!
So I have a lot to say but right now all I really want to mention is that my new lab partner for Physics 124 in 32. Ya that's right. Some guy that decides he wants to go back to school after like 10 years. And i get stuck with him. He doesn't even understand significant digits. SUCH A SIMPLE CONCEPT!!! Aaaahhhh. He turned out to be ok I guess but its still creepy right. I think so. Just though I would share. Later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yea, thats pretty weird
Post a Comment