Soo it's been awhile since I wrote and it appears I was the only one that didn't write a blog last Thursday. Although thats probably a good thing because I was behind on my design anyways. So sorry again about that guys. I'm an idiot. I need to stay on top of this stuff more this second half of the semester so I can study more for my finals. I can do it! I have faith. Hahaha. Although I am kinda falling behind already. I have to still do reading for comp sci and do some practice programs. That's my plan for the rest of the afternoon.
Last week was pretty stressful but its been nice to be home. I went to Regina Saturday morning. That was a fun drive. Although I slept a lot. Visted with my grandpa and Betty Saturday and Sunday and then went home Monday. I slept a lot on the way home too! It was great. Had dinner with my Baba and Gyda and my Baba made me a touque and scarf. She is funny. Haven't done much of anything since then. Caught up with some of my shows. I haven't been able to do too much because LEANNE GAVE ME HER COLD!!! Hahaha. Oh well. Life goes on. I have been pretty lucky this year with my health.
I went and got my licence renewed which is good I guess except I'm without ID for a little bit now. Kinda annoying. Oh well. I guess I will have to use my passport or something.... It shouldn't take more then a week but then my parents have to send it to me and you know Lister mail.
I'm going snowboarding at Lake Louise tomorrow. Which should be stupidly awesome cause it has snowed soo much in the last 2 days. It's exciting. I think I'm going back to Edmonton on Sunday. I feel kinda bad cause my dad is driving me back but it happens to be his b-day that day too. Shit I just thought I haven't got him anything. Although I'm sure he doesn't want anything but still. I usually get him something. Guess I should go shopping Saturday.
So that's what I have been up to this week. Hope you are having fun too! I'm sure you are. See you all soon.
Peace!
1 comment:
I'm without an ID for a while too... we can be the ID-less sisters. okay? haha. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Post a Comment