Saturday, March 04, 2006

drunken weekend

Hey guys, what's up? Thought I would amuse myself by writing a blog while still recovering from my hangover even though it is now 4:00 in the afternoon. I haven't been like this in so long. It was nice to just party though. Oh man I miss it. Being responsible sucks sometimes. Haha. Oh well. So Thursday night was a good time. It sucked that we had to wait in line at the Union for so long but only because I had to pee really. I need to get a new bladder... Me and Dani danced tons and it was a good time. I drank a fair mount too. Silly alcohol, it cost me so much money, I wish I was a cheap drunk. Hahaha. Unfortunately we left by about 12:30 because I was feeling ill, stupid cramps, and Dani wanted to go home anyways. But I had such a good time partying with the floor. It's been awhile since I have done that.

We caught a cab and went home. Shared some Kraft Dinner which was super tasty and then I sat in the lounge for quite awhile with people chatting. It was a good time. Although I was up until about 3 and I didn't end up making it to my math class that morning. I guess I will just have to get the notes from Hardcore, if I can read them. So yesterday was a bit of a right off. However I did go to the design studios and do a bit of homework which is good. My goal is to not fall behind this second half of the semester so I can actually go home on time after my portfolio is due.

Last night was a rockin good time though. Sweatpants are just so comfortable, it was a good kegger. I did however get really drunk. I remember all of the night except the last hour is probably a bit blurry. Beer is just bad news with me, I just get stupid on the stuff. I was right fucked that's for sure. I'm paying for it today too. I had fun though. Met some new people. Don't know if they will remember me though cause we were all kinda drunk. We threw stuff at this really drunk guy Chris which was funny. That's what he gets for passing out in the middle of a kegger, not cool man. Oh the one thing that was pissy though... I stepped in some gum on the floor in the house and it was nasty. I remember being kinda pissed about it all night. Kinda minor but that's me. Anyways, I saw people leaving slowly but I ended up being there for a long time. The house was definitely emptying out by then.

At the end of the night I remember I was going to walk home with Leanne. I was getting ready to go and I thought that just some random guy gave her a beer and she was going to stay and chat so I left by myself which was cool. I was informed this morning that the guy was Kjell. That is why I am pretty sure that I don't remember everything from last night cause Kjell is a hard guy to miss. Anyways, I was also told that I was very drunk and apparently I fell out of one of the chairs or knocked it over or something and Kjell helped me up. Definitely don't remember that. I dunno. I walked home really fast and went straight to bed. I was going to go to bed makeup and all but I ended up actually washing it off so that's good.

Some good times! It's made for a pretty good weekend and I still have a day left! Which is sweet. I do have homework to do though. Especially cause next weekend will probably be similar because Kelsey is coming to town and we are going to party for my b-day. So that's pretty cool. But that's the gist of it. Later all.

No comments: