Ok I know I have been talking about this all day but SERIOUSLY??? Snow plowing at 4:30 in the fucking morning right outside of a residence. Are you fucking joking. I went to bed later then I wanted to last night just cause of whatever. Then once I went to bed random girls in this wing decided to be loud and stupid. So I didn't get to sleep right away. I was going to say something, but then they were quiet. So I went to sleep at probably 1:00. I had a midterm this morning in Human Sexuality at 8:00 am so I wanted to get a fairly decent sleep. Yeah well that didn't happen at all. I was kind of restless for some reason, who cares though, I was sleeping.
UNTIL.... the stupid snow plow. So I was woken up to the sounds of those crazy big snow plows that have the bob cat like shovels on them. It was just going about it's business SCRAPING away at the asphalt to clear all that snow and making LOUD BEEPING NOISES while backing up, shoveling the sidewalk right outside my window. AAAAAHHHHH. I'm like ok so maybe it's almost time to get up right? WRONG! I look at my clock and it's 4:30 in the morning. FOUR THIRTY! Yeah so I was pissed. It took me forever to fall back asleep because I could hear it back and forth, back and forth, and then I was just so angry about the whole situation I just couldn't sleep.
Once I did back to sleep I only had a few hours left before I had to get up. Therefore I ended up being really slow this morning on the get go. I made it to my midterm on time, and it didn't go to badly but it probably could have gone better if I slept better. It just makes me bitter. I mean for what reason would they be doing it then of all times. I understand cause there are no cars or people at this time so it might make it easier, but there are people sleeping. Go snowplow somewhere else on campus where there are no people. Oh and I don't even know if that is really allowed cause I know construction can't start till 7:00 am because of noise bylaws so I don't know how this is any different. It better not happen again or I am going to speak to someone, ANYONE about it.
Totally unacceptable. And it ended up ruining my whole day because I was so tired so I slept through part of my Computer Science class and part of my Econ class and I felt like I was walking around like a deadbeat. Even squash wasn't as much fun today just because I didn't have the energy to try or run around. You will pay snow plow man, if I ever find you....
But I guess I am ok now. Must move on right. Finish off my stupid Computer Science project and off to bed it is for me. If I hadn't been procrastinating about this all night (the project that is) I could be in bed by now. Oh well. Now I must be off. Later dudes!
No comments:
Post a Comment