Saturday, March 18, 2006

Oh Alcohol...

Last night was a good time. Oh St. Patrick's Day, how you influence alcohol intake! Haha. Duke's was fun, a lot of drunken people doing supid drunken things. And a lot of fun amuzing conversations with drunken people. It was a good time.

I talked to Chris Thompson a bunch. He just came up and started chatting with me. That has only happened one other time this year and we were both drunk then too. Hahaha. Pure crazyness. That kid is pretty cool though.

Playing quarters and hanging out was a good time. Silly silly. Alison and Leanne, you guys are always good for some entertainment. Now your picture is captured by all the guys who work at Duke's! Hahaha. Sweet. You make me laugh. Hope you had some good times last night.

I think that is the last time I will be drinking this year. Can't do it anymore. Too hard on the body and I have to worry about school now that we are getting close the end.

Later all!

No comments: