I FORGOT to tell you. So I pulled out my phone and he's like hey we have the same phone. Oh wait yours doesn't have a camera. Then later he put on this suit so he could pick up the lobster when it wasn't done and the heat wouldn't bother him. Well this suit is like shiny metallic, and he called it the alien suit. He asked me to take a picture of him with his phone is this suit. But I stood there forever waiting. And then his memory totally turned out to be full. But I was thinking after, I was like it so would have been smart to either look at his phone and find his number cause obviously it's stored on there or I could have put mine in there. But that may have been a little obsessive or creepy and stalker like, but so funny and possibly flirty at the same time. I dunno. So yeah, my thoughts.
-Kim
1 comment:
oh Kimmy, you crack me up. I love you. It seriously should not be this complicated but I understand, yes, you are shy. Lol, funny alien suit story though. You should have told him to send you the picture...if he had taken it...*bells ringing* ta dah, he'd have your number. Then go drink and hook up. hahahaha, just kidding. Hopefully your weekend goes great and I'll talk to you after! much love xoxoxo
Post a Comment