So I am a crazy ass person who does stupid shit and can be very blonde at times. I can't spell and I like to waterski and wakeboard. I talk a lot about random things and most people just learn not to listen. Party on Peeps!!
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Thanksgiving Weekend
So I had a pretty good weekend. It was mostly uneventful. Ate a lot of food, studied some, played cards, sang songs, drank and that's about it. It was nice to chill though. I am super tired today though. Probably because camping and sleeping in the cook shack on the floor isn't the best sleep ever and I kept waking up last night which sucked. And of course I was still distracted with my guy situation. I figure if I don't so it this week I never will. So I either have to ask him out or just give up on the situation. Wanna know something really funny though, even some of the adults this weekend along with all the kids are all telling me to ask him out just like you guys. I'm like I wish it was that easy. And then there is Dan (Leanne you know Dan) well he decides to give me and idea for asking Jaan out. He was slightly intoxicated but I laughed so hard, as did everyone else. He told me I should go up to him and say, " Hey do you like boobs, cause I have some." Haha. I don't know how well that would work if it didn't freak him out and if I did have the guts to ask him out like I would say anything close to that! Haha. So that was my eventful weekend. Hope yours was good. Talk to you later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HAHAHAHAHA, I actually laughed out loud when I read that! Yes, Dan would DEFINITELY say something like that. Props to Dan. I miss him. But yeah, good idea!! I think you should...or you could be like...Are you smuggling Tic Tacs or are you just happy to see me?? Then ask him if he wants to go drink. ASK HIM OUT ALREADY. If you don't then you will regret it. And if all else fails, just hump the air in front of him! Seriously, he's probably laugh. I know I would if I was a guy, which I'm definitely not...hehe, yeah. BUt yes dude, IT'S WEDNESDAY TOMORROW..or today I guess. DO IT, or forever lose your date(s). I'll ask him out for you if you want!!
GOOD LUCK AND I LOVE YOU!!
xoxox,
L
Post a Comment