So I am a crazy ass person who does stupid shit and can be very blonde at times. I can't spell and I like to waterski and wakeboard. I talk a lot about random things and most people just learn not to listen. Party on Peeps!!
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Idiot!
I am an idiot. What have I been thinking? Where has my head been? I seriously have to wonder where my priorites lie. I hate making decisions and I let stupid things influence them. Why does choosing a school and a career have to be so fucking difficult for me? And what am I expecting to happen with my choice? And I have no idea why I would have thought that this would be any different. BBBBBAAAAAHHHHHH IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT. I am kinda mad at myself and it doesn't even make sense, this blog doesn't make sense. Don't try making sense of it. I was happy all day until this moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment