Thursday, April 05, 2007

Random Stories

First of all, do you guys remember reading my blog and how I mentioned one of Dave's friends Jeremy from the weekend. Well he's kind of random and crazy. Very blunt with comments, likes to mess with people. A male version of Leanne really, but crazier. ;) (It's not a bad thing that I am comparing you to him by the way). Anyhow, I was talking to Ash tonight about random stuff and she mentions to me that Jeremy asked for my number and she gave it to him because she didn't see it as a big deal. Neither do I, I think it's kind of funny actually. She also informs me that he will probably actually call me, sooner rather than later. I found that interesting as well. What I am really curious about is why he actually wanted my number... I guess I will have to wait and see.

Second story involves Jaan. I don't like him anymore, just to clarify. I mean I think he could be a good friend, entertaining, because I still find him funny and a fucking awesome glass blower but he's a douche too. I sent him a text message Friday night saying, "Here's the deal. I'm attracted to you and I would love to hang out and have some fun. But if aren't interested at all just say so." Well he didn't get back to me so I naturally assumed that was a no. Well he decides to text message me back finally, today. He says, "Sry, no fun." That's a no. But what a lazy ass. Lame text message and he can't even actually spell sorry. Then I see him like an hour later today and everything is normal. He is acting like nothing happened. Which is good I guess, but very strange also. Whateves. I don't care anymore, he can be a douche all he likes. I probably won't see him after April 30th anyways. It's crazy how shits happens.

No comments: