So I am a crazy ass person who does stupid shit and can be very blonde at times. I can't spell and I like to waterski and wakeboard. I talk a lot about random things and most people just learn not to listen. Party on Peeps!!
Thursday, May 10, 2007
friends
Your right Leanne about making friends or who your friends are. I mean most people make their friends at school or at work or are friends of friends right. Well I have tried to make friends at school, and I have, but no one I'm really close to. I didn't hang out with very many people outside of school. And now I'm like who is even a 'real' friend. I dunno. Deanna is one of the only people I am really keeping in touch with. Jaan I don't know what to call him. And then work wise there are the people at the airport who I guess I call friends. But I haven't really hung out with them ever either. And from Linen's and Things I have made some good buddies and some of them are super awesome. Only problem most of them are still in high school and under age. Not as much fun. Therefore my friend resourses seem to be tapped out at the moment. Haha. I have to work on new ways to make friends..... hmmm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you could boot for the underage kids haha, they'd love you then ;) ummm...you could...just make plans to go out for dinners with ppl you know..try sushi, everyone likes sushi..well, maybe not you..umm, go out for drinks at a pub..on a patio, everyone loves that! or you could just come here and make friends with my friends, how about that? problem solved lol. just kidding. but seriously.
Become a prostitute. Problem solved.
Post a Comment