So there is no way I can really type out my adventures. This blog would be unbearably long. This is something that needs to be told in person. Haha. My cruise was awesome. Saw some amazing stuff in 4 different countries. I had a lot of fun but at the same time by the end I was ready to come home. I think it would be a lot different to do a trip like that, or a European trip with friends or by yourself. Do what you want to do. You know. It was crazy over there. Italian drivers are nuts. They will even tell you that they are crazy drivers. But they are good crazy drivers. As I told my dad it's basically a form of organized chaos. It was a a new experience that's for sure. Nothing like I have ever done before. And again it was amazing. We have NO HISTORY compared to these people. It is insane. They are very devout too. Churches absolutely everywhere. I have never seen so many churches in all of my life. This was mostly in Italy of course. It wasn't as much in the other places we visited. Man I am sure I have a million random little stories! This would be something really cool for us girls to see together! European trip in a few years anyone??? Once we get some money in our pocket!
The getting home and packing up and moving part kinda sucked. It all went so fast I felt like I had no time to prepare. It's weird though because it all went so quick I already feel at home here in our little apartment. We are settled in. The only boxes left have movies in them because we didn't have room for the self we were planning to put them on. But in a months time that should all be fixed too. I've already been out a couple of times. Meeting a few new people, getting to know some other people a little better. It's alright so far. Although at times I do wish you guys were here to party with me. It's always a good time when your around! Plus I still love Cook. haha.
But as they say in Meet the Robinsons "keep moving forward!" So I guess I just gotta keep truckin' along and hope that it all works out in the end. And maybe I'll fins a boy in the process too! lol. Love you girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment