So I am a crazy ass person who does stupid shit and can be very blonde at times. I can't spell and I like to waterski and wakeboard. I talk a lot about random things and most people just learn not to listen. Party on Peeps!!
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Starting to Stress (like SOS except STS)
Save me from drowning into craziness! As of tonight I have 2 weeks until I leave on my cruise. And it has hit me how much I have to do. I still have to pack for the cruise. Pack the rest of my shit for moving. Hope that we get a trailer so we can pack it up before we go so we aren't doing it the night before we move to Saskatoon while jet legged. Fuck!!! And we still have to get a few things for our place. And I am stressing because we only have like a day and a half to unpack in Sask before orientation and school starts. I don't know how much I will be able to party that first week because I have a feeling I'm going to be right beat! And although I could probably use this weekend at home I want to go camping to enjoy the outdoors, get some rays before the trip, and maybe get in a ski since I haven't gone all summer and I'm feeling deprived (and I have to try and not hurt myself because I need to be able to walk for the cruise). Just plain craziness I tell you. I'm not even sure what to worry about first. And of course I still have one more shift at LNT and they tried to get me to work Saturday even though I quit so I would be done Thursday. Sorry guys but I just don't have the time, and I don't want to. Oh and half the time at the airport I don't have much to do but oh no I only have 2 weeks left of work and all the sudden bam bam Kim can you do this, Kim can you do that. No not really because I have to do this. Everyone has something for me to do all of the sudden. I have to fill this awards case for my dad who is overseeing this because no one else wants to but everyone wants it done. I have to clean out these stupid rooms for Bruce so that they can get them cleaned out so this guy can come in and rip up some espestice tile. And I don't even know what else. BBAAAAHHHHH. So this is my mini freak out. Life will go on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
espestice? wtf is that? Asbestos? hahahaha. you rock.
aw. try to do it one day at a time. or one hour at a time :P Make a list and break it up into little chunks and then you'll feel like you're accomplishing stuff!! I would love to have that much stuff to do haha; feeling busy is AMAZING. Cheer up, you're going on a cruise!!
Post a Comment