So I am a crazy ass person who does stupid shit and can be very blonde at times. I can't spell and I like to waterski and wakeboard. I talk a lot about random things and most people just learn not to listen. Party on Peeps!!
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
OMG
Living with my sister may be more stressful then I thought. I really hope we don't want to kill each other and then it will work out all ok. I think it will just some days she REALLY GETS TO ME and I just want to ape shit on her ass. lol. or walk out and not do anything and see what happens. I dunno. It just seems like I shouldn't bother trying to do anything because I'll just fuck it up. And really being the oldest child really blows most of the time. I hate having that f'ing responsibility! It's not fair that so much more is expected of me just because I am one measly little year older. BAH! I swear to god if everything is left for me to do, I may strangle her in her sleep. Well at least I know more people is Saskatoon then I do hear and they are all very close and the university is close so I have a place to escape if I can't take it. I know Ashley will let me crash if I need to, she's awesome like that. There are always options. Sometimes living at home, out here, I feel so incredibly trapped its unbelievable. And the second I want to go out for a walk I get eaten alive by mosquito's so that's not even really an option unless I want to be itchy and pissed off. NO WHERE TO GO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment