So I am a crazy ass person who does stupid shit and can be very blonde at times. I can't spell and I like to waterski and wakeboard. I talk a lot about random things and most people just learn not to listen. Party on Peeps!!
Monday, July 09, 2007
Coming Together
Well it finally seems like some things are coming together and not everything is so crazy and it will all be over soon. I think we are pretty much ready for the trip. A few more things to buy. I can tell you right now that will change the week before when we are trying to pack. I'm sure I will be stressing then. Not only will I be packing for my trip but I will be packing to move too. We found a place, an apartment. It's pretty nice, but we don't get it until Sept. 1st. We were hoping for Aug. 1st so we could move in before the cruise but it doesn't look like that is going to happen. So we are going to pack all of out stuff into my uncles stock trailer and then when we get home on the 31st everything will be ready to go for when we leave on the 1st. By the time we get there we will have about a day and a half before orientation starts and then 2 days after that classes start. It's going to be like "wam bam thank you mame!" Crazyness. But we leave in like 35 days for the cruise! Yay. I cannot wait to be done working. For awhile anyways. I am planning on getting a job in Saskatoon. Not sure doing what yet. I got all my classes registered too. So I am pretty much set. A little more relaxed. Still so much to do though. Hopefully I don't have a mental break down anytime in the near future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment