Thursday, October 04, 2007

Less Time

Well I seem to be blogging less. Possibly because I have been spending my time doing other things or I'm just not sure what to blog about anymore. I mean when I was in rez there was ALWAYS something going on. Really usually school time is more eventful for blogs. But I guess I just don't know what to say anymore. My life is so far relatively uneventful here.

I have been out a couple of times but not much. I wish I new more people, or new people better so they would be inclined to invite me out. I just like the company. I have been to a couple of beer nights here with Natelle, a friend I have made here. And she is super awesome. And they were fun and I met people and got drunk and you know. I'd be ok with doing that more. If I was invited. The other thing I find is some of the people I have made friends with here have things in common with other people and thats why they hang out so much and I just don't seem to fit in anywhere. I mean some of them play rugby, which I was going to do in high school but that didn't work out and sports are usually really time consumming. Then some of them play soccer, or they are in classes together or just the fact that they went to high school together and are still wicked good friends. I don't fit in yet. I need to find my place. I am hoping that I make some friends at work. They all seem pretty cool with each other. So we will see.

I need to figure out how I am going to balance work and homework and school and a life. I'll manage, I always seem to.

And I know you guys are right. I need to be patient and I think at times I am very impatient. Let things happen. Go with the flow. It's just the walk that is going to suck in this journey. lol. ;) Hopefully people will begin to see me the way you guys do and the way Ash does. I think I need to take up taking pictures though. I really do love to do that and I can do it at anytime in my free time! Yay!

No comments: