I am sitting here bored at my computer not sure what to do. I guess I could study or read. But it's so boring. And really I would love to hang out with any person other than my sister because I already see her so much. I just want friends that I can hang out with on a regular week night. Where I can go to their house or they can come here and we can watch a movie or chat or maybe go out for coffee or something. Seriously I feel deprived. I mean when I am at work I still don't have that much normal conversation. Most of the time it's do you want coffee and then taking peoples orders.
I went shopping by myself the other day because I wanted to go shopping cause I had this desire to buy clothes and I just wasn't sure who I could even call. I mean Ash is probably busy with homework because vet med is demanding and I want some other person I can call to hang out. I don't really have that and most of the people I do know are guys and I seriously am not as comfortable just calling them up. Plus I am pretty sure most of them aren't bug 'shoppers'. It's just frustrating. Boring and frustrating. I mean I talk to all of 4 people on msn. 2 of them being my parents. No one is ever on or responds. It's a lonely life.
And the worst part is I like it here and my program but I just don't know who I can even talk to. Am I going to walk through the next few years zombie like? No care about anything or no one to care about me? What do I have to do to find someone. How do I put myself out there? Should I approach people or somehow become more approachable. I am eating candy and chocolate because I'm craving and I have been wanting to get into shape but at the same time I am wondering what for. I doesn't seem to make a bit of difference and doesn't make me any more happy. I have been working out for 2 months consistently and if anything i have gained weight and I fell like my face is fatter, which is really discouraging. I mean I know it's not magic but seriously.
I have no idea how to boost my confidence. Maybe I just don't care. Is there a point to any of this any part of life. I feel like I am just waisting it all away, for nothing. Maybe I should go back to Venice and blow glass for a year. At least I know I would have something that would make me consistently happy. And There is sooo much to see around there would I even need anyone?? Why can't I find someone who cares about me as much as I seem to care about everyone else?? Why does it seem so easy for some people and yet they aren't always happy either. Will I ever be happy????
No comments:
Post a Comment