Man it had been so long since I blogged I almost forgot my password. You know I have things to say. But it's usually all the same, and it's usually about me and Kelsey fighting or maybe just the fact that I feel Kelsey basically does nothing without instruction if she does it at all. It sucks and it makes me angry. A lot. And for the most part I have no interest to be here or around her because it only puts me in a bad mood. Seriously. I want to go to a movie by myself now. And I should have gone to Walmart without her because I only felt rushed and annoyed. And I want to spend money that I don't have. And I hate that stupid RCMP who gave me a speeding ticket that I also had to pay off and the stupid phone/cable/internet bill that is $100 a month. Fucking bullshit. So basically I am paying more here for rent and utilities then if I was in Edmonton with you guys. I really wish my program wasn't just here. I really wish I didn't have to grow up yet and pay bills. I really wish that I could find something in my life to be happy about. Because there isn't a lot. The happy days come in small numbers. I have no motivation what so ever..... blah.
FUCK I HATE HER RIGHT NOW!
No comments:
Post a Comment