So I am a crazy ass person who does stupid shit and can be very blonde at times. I can't spell and I like to waterski and wakeboard. I talk a lot about random things and most people just learn not to listen. Party on Peeps!!
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Moving Too Much...
I cannot wait to be done school to settle down for awhile. I feel like I am moving back and forth, back and forth. I mean I want to meet people but nothing is ever going to work if I am always moving around. I decided to join this chat/dating site and I have talked to a bunch of people and met a couple and I'm having fun but I have to move home in a month and then I won't be here all summer. So now it seems like a waste of time. But I still want to have some fun with it. So I guess I will try and just enjoy my time and see what happens. I don't think I am going to wait anymore because I am tired of waiting. It's all about going with the flow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment