So I am a crazy ass person who does stupid shit and can be very blonde at times. I can't spell and I like to waterski and wakeboard. I talk a lot about random things and most people just learn not to listen. Party on Peeps!!
Sunday, December 18, 2005
HOME IN 3!
I can't wait to go home. I am so excited. It is so close now. Yet so far. I didn't study at all really yesterday and I NEED to study for Econ and Physics. I don't know what I was doing. I just couldn't. A bunch of people weren't studying but most of them don't have 2 tests left. I am an idiot. Oh well. Three days I will be home and done with this shiznit. Yay Christmas!!! I'm so excited. I still have to pack today too cause I won't be doing it tomorrow cause I have a test then I have to study for Physics and then after my test Tuesday my dad is coming... But i guess I have a few hours in there to do it. But really is that enough?? Ok I have to go. STUDY!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Study Study. Home Home. I want home. I hate study. Almost Over. Study Study. Home Home.
that was the study study home home song. I hoped you like it.
Post a Comment