So I am a crazy ass person who does stupid shit and can be very blonde at times. I can't spell and I like to waterski and wakeboard. I talk a lot about random things and most people just learn not to listen. Party on Peeps!!
Friday, December 30, 2005
cool
I died my hair too!! It was supposed to be a brown with a reddish ting. It kinda looks almost blonde that is verry red. It was supposed to be darker.... Oh well I guess I will have to do something different next time. :)
Haha, mine was the complete opposite. I wanted it blonde with a red tinge and now I'm a brunette. Its a lot darker than I thought mine would be. I guess we bought each other's hair dye.
1 comment:
Haha, mine was the complete opposite. I wanted it blonde with a red tinge and now I'm a brunette. Its a lot darker than I thought mine would be. I guess we bought each other's hair dye.
Post a Comment