So I am a crazy ass person who does stupid shit and can be very blonde at times. I can't spell and I like to waterski and wakeboard. I talk a lot about random things and most people just learn not to listen. Party on Peeps!!
Sunday, January 08, 2006
Intense
Last night was crazy. I got right fucked, and had an awesome time. I didn't really want to come back, cause living here just seems weird and I miss having a home. I realized that when I was at home during the break. It's weird. I'm glad that I have my friends here to take care of me though, cause who knows what would happen if I didn't. Pure crazyness. My head hurts a little bit today though, and I still feel dizzy. Stupid hangovers. I'm glad I didn't consume any more alcohol, that would have been bad. I think I need to have a nap now though. Recover a bit more from my intoxicating night. Haha. Later. Love you all. And thanks for takin care of me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah Kim. It was refreshing to see you right fucked for a change. You GIN drinker you. Not that I am saying that you need to drink your face off more now...I think you know what I'm saying. Anyways....we are always here for you. Love you.
Alison
PS> I love my giraffe...thanks again love
You're one to talk about writing new blogs. that one is like over two weeks old. get with it girl
Post a Comment