I try to keep up on my posts but I still can't type as fast as you even though I am faster then I used to be. For me to write a blog it can be quite time conssuming and I haven't seemed to have the time since I have had math assignments, and design and then there is the readings, which I have been pretty good about keeping up with this semester. I am quite proud of myself actually. :) Yet somehow I am still behind in a lot of it but I seem to only be able to do so much in one day before I get bored and then I end up being lazy. I can do it! And you all know what happened this weekend, since you were all there, or someone has already wrote about it. Haha. The Kegger was awesome though, and I am totally looking forwarf to Mystery Lake. It will be great. I need to go and buy a disposable camera! At least I have something ot look forward too. But this blog is finished for now because i have a math assignment to finish!! Later peeps.
Kim
1 comment:
Aww Kim. I don't mean to make you almost cry with my sappy blog. But I know you are here for me as are Leanne and Dani and that is one thing that I can count on. Because I know that when it does get hard or whatever you girls will be here for me. And atleast I have that. I love you girl. You are as sweet as SUGAR.
Love ya...Alie
Post a Comment