of hell I think. It just doesn't seem like it's going to be all that great, so far it's lived up to my expectations. You see last week was SKULK. Which was a lot of fun as usual but also not healthy for the body. Lack of sleep probably didn't help as well as kissing (well touching lips) with so many people from my floor gave me some sort of illness. I HATE COLDS. I have been fine pretty much all year this year, which is so awesome cause I was sick all the time last year.
But no of course I wasn't going to go the whole year without having a deadly cold that would have been way to abnormal for Lister. I was just hoping. But I guess it was all worth it cause we WON!! That's right bitches, we kicked fuckin ass again, even while every other floor was sabbatoging us in the penny wars because we fucking kick ass. It's so awesome. Makes me happy. :) I almost considered not drinking Saturday since i got pretty sick but clearly that was not going to happen cause it's mystery lake and it's like a sin if you aren't hosed. So I got fairly drunk. Felt pretty good too. I even cried when we won... although I'm not sure why, made me happy I guess. It was good to see everyones hard work stand out. I'm proud. Me and Dani had a pretty good time dancing one the stage and I had fun screaming. I'm not sure how I didn't loose my voice Sunday... Good times though.
But anyways, back to the good weekend leading into a bad week. I was pretty sick Sunday from this cold. I was sick yesterday which made kickboxing class really hard because I'm having issues breathing, and I had the worst stomach ache that just wanted to eat my body. Not cool. Oh yeah and I get my period sometime this week to top it all off!! Woohoo. I couldn't have done any better that's for sure. Plus I have readings, homework, design projects to catch up on, oh and sleep, which hasn't worked well. I try to sleep but yet I'm still not getting enough to keep me awake in class. I need more sleep when I'm sick like most people but I haven't been able to really get that for whatever reason. Maybe part of it is because I am sick but I haven't been sleeping well and at 3:30 this moring I woke up like wide awake and for a few minutes I thought the clock said 6:30 which ment I had to get up and blah. Just no fun. I mean I almost fell asleep in Human Sexuality this morning, if that doesn't tell you something is wrong then I don't know what will. (We had the coolest presenter this morning, he taught us a lot and he make sex/relationship board games that look super cool but of course right now are of no use to me so of course it would be stupid to get one, BUT THEY ARE SO COOL. Oh and he is even giving us a discount! Haha. If anyone wants one let me know...) .
But yeah I slept through most of Comp Sci which isn't good because she started C++ programming today and I kinda need to know how to do that. So lets hope I picked up on most of the stuff.
I think the only thing I have to look forward to is that they have cabbage rolls and perogies in the cafe tonight!!! Yay. First time since we have been back and it couldn't have been soon enough. I don't think this week is going to be good for anyone. Ali, I hope your week gets better as the days go by. It's hard to hear you sad and not being able to do anything about it. Leanne I hope you rape your midterm and that they can figure out whats wrong with your stomach with that test so you can keep your food down, cause it sucks being hungry!! Dani, I hope yoga and wall climbing is fun and your arms don't get too sore! Next week will be better! (well I hope anyways) Later dudes!
No comments:
Post a Comment