Friday, December 09, 2005

meh

Clearly I have failed to write anything in awhile, and none of it has been all that interesting. It's sad really. My life just isn't that exciting anymore. I mean school has takin a lot of it over. I realized the other day that I really haven't been out that much this year, and I really don't know why. Just don't want to or just not the right people. I dunno. This year is so much different than last year and things have just changed. Where I stand school wise and what I am doing is so up in the air. I mean me and Dani can't even guarantee that we will be living here next year. I hate uncertainty.

I'm really worried with exams coming up, because I have to do well on them but at the same time I can't seem to find the motivation to study. I mean I think what the real problem is I don't care what in the class but at the same time I need to raise my GPA. Like my Bio classes, I have already decided that I will never need them for anything that I might be going into yet I am still finishing them. So i guess I don't care much if I actually learn what I need to know. What a bad place to be in, really. But I have nxt semester to look forward too which I hope will be as much fun yet still not that fun as I think it will be. All I can do is hope I guess.

So ya the only real exciting thing that has happened in my life lately is going out to Cook County Wednesday night which turned out to be a really fun time. I got really drunk and I was quite happy. It helped that I got my secret santa gift that night too. I miss wakeboarding so much it's not even funny. It actually makes me kinda depressed. It is the one thing that I know I'm pretty good at and that I have fun doing. I mean why can't I do that all the time. But clearly that's just not going to happen. Oh and then there is skiing. I mean I know I am decent at that, but of course you can always get better. But seriously after my last ski of the season this year, I had the best feeling in the world. IT WAS GOOD. That is when I am truly happy. Doing that. One thing that I have decided for this coming summer is that I will not let work stand in the way of me getting out on the water more. I need that to keep me sain and who I am. That is what I have to look forward to!

Peace dudes.
Kim

1 comment:

Spatula said...

ah uncertanty how I loathe thee.