So I am a crazy ass person who does stupid shit and can be very blonde at times. I can't spell and I like to waterski and wakeboard. I talk a lot about random things and most people just learn not to listen. Party on Peeps!!
Monday, April 17, 2006
Home
Well I am home for the week before exams. Hopefully your guys exams will go good in the next couple of days. I haven't done too much studying yet. Mostly because I went out for my sisters B-day and then it was Easter Sunday yesterday and we had family over. It's nice to be home, but almost too quiet... My cold got worse though. My throat hurts a lot and I get coughing attacks where my eyes start to water. It sucks but hopefully I will be good to go when I get back. Time to make dinner.... Peace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment