So I am a crazy ass person who does stupid shit and can be very blonde at times. I can't spell and I like to waterski and wakeboard. I talk a lot about random things and most people just learn not to listen. Party on Peeps!!
Thursday, April 06, 2006
I'm and idiot...
So I'm stupid. Don't you hate when you make stupid mistakes that you shouldn't have made and you realize it when it's too late and you hate yourself for it. Yeah well that happened to me today. I wrote my comp sci lab exam. It was so easy that it's actually unbelievable. Although that also worries me. I hope I did ok. That isn't the problem though. I know I made one mistake on there that could have been avoided if I wasn't so DUMB. Like really. I knew that I had to do it, it's not like I haven't done it before but somehow I just happened to conveniently forget during this test. I mean it will probably loose me like maybe 5% on the test max, BUT IT COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED. I was kicking myself for it not 100 feet from the building doors. FUCK! I really hate life sometimes. DUMB DUMB DUMB!!! Just had to get that off my chest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment