So I went to Brooks and Dunn last night. Such a good concert. That was the second time I saw them and they are always an awesome show. Aaron Prichett and Sara Evans played too. They were awesome. Sara Evans was awesome. I love all her music. Aaron sang a new song called Hold My Beer. It was soooo good. Funny too. Sara sang a new one too. But I don't remember it that well. A good night of entertainment. Me and Kelsey danced some too. Good times. But there were these 4 guys in from of us that we all wanted to kill. They were up and down constantly buying beer and other drinks and then they had to get up all the time to go to the bathroom. Finally the girl that had to keep getting up to let them pass told them off. Which was good. But they were being drunk bums and I wanted to smack this one guy. Errrr. But oh well. Good times. Brooks and Dunn had this really cute girls brown hat but I tried to buy one after and they were sold out. :( It made me sad because they were really nice. I got a shirt instead but the hat was nice, and something different. But what can you do. I am still sick unfortunately though. And singing last night didn't help the voice. I don't understand why I can't get better. SOOOO annoying. I was hoping I would be better before my exams. So much for that.
Anyways, hopefully all of you are doing well. See yeah later.
1 comment:
I miss you hunny! I'm glad you enjoyed the concert. I'll see you sunday probably. Good luck with the studying and hopefully you feel better soon.
Post a Comment