Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I can't win!!!!!

Ok I mean I'm not really looking for a boyfriend, but when you are attracted to someone the thought comes to you right. Well there is this guy that works in the shop at the airport. He is an apprentice, age 23 and his name is Cliff. I was really starting to like him, and obviously still do but I am slightly depressed because I found out today that he has a girlfriend. Of course he does. Why wouldn't he with my luck.
I seriously am giving up on a social life. It's actually sad. I have also realized that I have no friends left in Calgary. Yes Dani is back with me which is a blessing because then my life really would be depressing but we are both working. But other then that and family friends of course I really don't have anyone. So I'm not going to be out much, which means I won't be meeting anyone. Why is this bothering me so much lately.
Seriously it wasn't a problem before, but now it seems to be. I am thinking I need to stay more busy. I am still trying to get another job other than the airport because that will keep me busy and I can also make more money which will in turn allow me to spend more money which always makes me happy, when I am buying movies and such. Listen to me, are you reading this, I don't know why you would, I sounds like a frickin loonie toon. I really need to clear my head or learn to be happy with who I am and what I have. I am crazy aren't I?????

2 comments:

Spatula said...

You are a looney tune, but thats why I love you. I do read your blogs. I'm just a drive away when you want someone to see. Or we can meet some evening and have coffee or something. We should definatley do something this weekend if you're up for it! Anyway I'm talking to you on msn, so I'll talk to you there. I miss you hunny!

Island in the Sun said...

stupid boys. Cliff can just go jump off a cliff. you don't need him or any guy to love yourself. just live your life as you are, and time will tell. I love you.