So I am a crazy ass person who does stupid shit and can be very blonde at times. I can't spell and I like to waterski and wakeboard. I talk a lot about random things and most people just learn not to listen. Party on Peeps!!
Monday, May 22, 2006
My body hurts....
Well May long weekend was awesome. I partied a little, was outside most of the weekend and enjoyed the sun. I got a bit of a burn on my face but it's pretty minor. My muscles however are suffering. I went wakeboarding and waterskiing for the first time yesterday, my god it is hard on the body. I have forgotten. I need to get in better shape. I think I might get a membership at the YMCA. :) So yeah. Life isn't too bad. Tired now though. I might be getting a second job at Shank's so I will let you know what happens with that. Breif summery. I have a very large headache from being out in the sun and getting wiplash yesterday, so I will talk to you later. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment