So I am a crazy ass person who does stupid shit and can be very blonde at times. I can't spell and I like to waterski and wakeboard. I talk a lot about random things and most people just learn not to listen. Party on Peeps!!
Monday, May 29, 2006
Good Weekend in E-town
So this weekend was a good time all around I thought. Driving with Dani to Edmonton and back was a good time. We had great fun speedying by people and mooing at cows and singing. And I had fun chilling with Leanne and eating Dairy Queen icecream and seeing her cousin and going out to Cook. I always loved partying at Cook. Me and Leanne had a good talk there, at the bar, a weird place for it yes but it was fun. Then we had McDicks which was quite satisfying. :) Coloring Leanne's hair was a good time too. And then I had dinner with Dani and her parents, which was fun and nice as well. It helped cheer me up and made things easier. Too many thoughts and decisions t to make about school right now.... And I have a headache now because my family was fighting tonight, I was trying to avoid it but the house is only so big. I guess you can't always get away from it. Now I'm kinda stressed though. I think it's bed time. No more reading for me tonight. Love you all. Talk to you soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
NO MORE SMUT NOVELS FOR YOU KIMMY!!!
Post a Comment