Thursday, November 30, 2006

back in the fast lane...

This year has been going not to bad. School has been pretty good and and not too stressful and I have fun every once and awhile. But I have discovered that I have a lot going on in the next few weeks and I have a feeling I'm going to freak. I have had class as usual this week. However, I was at school almost all day yesterday working on some of my glass pieces to finish them. Then we went to the musical Aladdin which was nothing like the Disney movie but very funny. Today I have to catch up on some of school work. Tonight we are going to zoo lights. Tomorrow I have class then I am helping Britt make Christmas balls because she needs someone to assist and she said she would pay me. Then I am going out with my sis to this pub for this guy Erik's b-day. Then I am coming to see you girls on the weekend. Then in the next couple of weeks I have my finals, an essay due, a final Glass crit which I have no idea what I am going to do for my project and my drawing crit.

It's going to be crazy. Oh and my work Christmas party is somewhere in there too if I decide to go in on it. And then there is shopping for x-mas gifts which I haven't even started looking for yet. It will be nice when x-mas break rolls around, although I am sure I will keep myself busy then too. I am actually scared that my manager is going to decide to book me a whole bunch and I don't think I want to or that I will have the time. So I have been thinking about quiting. Because he was like news years day morning is really busy and he needs a lot of people to work. I don't want to work new years day. I dunno. Am I being selfish?

So I am getting my tattoo. It's official. I booked my appointment and put a $60 deposit down. So unless I want to loose $60 bucks for nothing I'm getting it. December 21st!! It's exciting but I am scared too. You know me, always questioning my decisions and scared of all the actions I take. My dad is going to hate me. That part will be shitty. But I trully feel that if I am going to get one this is the time in my life I should get one. I'm in art school, I don't really know where my life is headed and I'm still a bit of a kid and I feel like I can be reckless now because I might not be a few years from now.

Mind is all over the place as usual....

No comments: