Thursday, December 07, 2006

school, life, whatever comes my way

So I got my art history paper back on Tuesday and I killed it! I did really well and I am very proud of myself. So hopefully I will do ok on the final and then come out of the class with like a B. That would be nice. Humanities I don't know what is happening. I still have a lot to study for and I still haven't started my paper and I have class all day tomorrow and I work Saturday and I have class all day Monday and then it's due Tuesday, so I think I can say I fucked myself over, but that's my problem. Oh and I have a drawing I should do in there too but I don't know if I will have the time. We shall see. But class is getting to the point where it is almost over. After next Tuesday I am home free I think.

On another note, I am SOOOO excited that I am getting my tattoo. 2 weeks from today. Should be awesome. I'm not worried about it at all so I figure thats a good sign. I should come with you guys when you get your piercings done just cause I think it would be cool. Depends on when you get them I guess.

Not too much else is new. I have realized that I am going to be bored during my break and that I will for sure need to spend time with you guys cause I can't come to the school after the 22nd and thats like all I ever do. It's sad. Haha. Dani we should go see a movie when you get home.

Oh and I still have x-mas shopping to do, but I'm not too worried about it. It will have to wait till next week thats for sure.

I think that's it. I really don't have much to say. Hope you are having a good day. Later girls.

XOXO

No comments: