So I am a crazy ass person who does stupid shit and can be very blonde at times. I can't spell and I like to waterski and wakeboard. I talk a lot about random things and most people just learn not to listen. Party on Peeps!!
Sunday, December 10, 2006
Essays = boo earns
So I hate essays and I am really terrible at them. I mean I did ok on my art history one but he gave us a lot of the information we needed to know and I did my research so I found it pretty easy to write. This essay however, sucks! I mean I know about the gender issues in the past and woman's lack or rights but it still sucks. We have to watch a movie, which I did, Pride and Prejudice and write about it in the viewpoint of one of the authors that we read about this semester. Well this lady that I am writing as is a feminist so you would think it would be easy. It doesn't seem to be. Do you realize how hard it is to write as another person? You are talking about their values and views on society. I mean how the hell am I supposed to know? It is coming along, but it won't be the best thing I have ever written. Plus I still have to study for my 2 finals which are just as important as this essay. Oh well. The craziness will end soon. Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment