So I am a crazy ass person who does stupid shit and can be very blonde at times. I can't spell and I like to waterski and wakeboard. I talk a lot about random things and most people just learn not to listen. Party on Peeps!!
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Almost done first semester at ACAD
So I had my two written finals yesterday. Art History was average. I'd say I got a 75%. Humanities wasn't too bad either I guess. Maybe the same as Art History. At least they are over now though. I have my glass critique Friday. I just finished one project but I still have another to do. Monday is my Drawing crit. I have to redue a few drawings for that one. I think this is going to be a busy weekend. Anyway, I am glad I am almost done. It wasn't too bad at all. Next semester is going to be a little more difficult however. So we shall see. Good luck with all your exams guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment