So I am a crazy ass person who does stupid shit and can be very blonde at times. I can't spell and I like to waterski and wakeboard. I talk a lot about random things and most people just learn not to listen. Party on Peeps!!
Saturday, April 02, 2005
A Better Day!
Well today has started off pretty good and I'm feeling energized. I think it was good that I didn't go last night. I know it would have been fun and maybe good for my spirit but I enjoyed my alone time, and it gave me a chance to express how I was feeling. I woke up this morning cause Mikey came in to wake Leanne up and it was ok. I'm not really tired and the sun is high in the sky and so nice today. It made it easy to get out of bed. I had some pancakes and then went and played dodgeball. Dodgeball was incredible this morning. We fucking kicked ass. We swept. First three games in the basket. We won and we're still in it. The adrenaline rush was awesome. I'm happy now. Still not sure about some things but happy. Sadly though I still have to write that dreadful essay so that is what I am going to do. Ta ta for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love you so much, you have no idea. Thank you - you saved my LIFE
Post a Comment